Seems like cheating, but actually it's a challenge! I am trying to learn nice clean b/w conversion because I love b/w pics when they're done properly...what do you think?
Does posting settings after a b/w conversion help???
I posted a small and boring explanation on ILP on how to keep your highlights and skin tones from blowing using your histogram. I might have been a little confusing though, and if so, please let me know, I'll try to explain it in more easy to digest language lol. I'm really long winded sometimes..
I posted a small and boring explanation on ILP on how to keep your highlights and skin tones from blowing using your histogram. I might have been a little confusing though, and if so, please let me know, I'll try to explain it in more easy to digest language lol. I'm really long winded sometimes..
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'll head there next and check it out :)
ReplyDelete