Saturday, January 16, 2010

16/365

Sun #7

This was taken at a park near my house...Glad to be moving on to a new theme tomrrow :)


1/250, f22, ISO 200

2 comments:

  1. The board is moving too fast to be able to give individual CC there, so I'm doing it here for you. Like others have said, I love the negative space! In more detail: I love how it adds tons of drama to the already dramatic light. It really pulls you into the photo. I can't wait to see what everyone does with next week's theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris! This is much more my style than trying to work with people, but I know I should be challenging myself. I'm excited to get to work on some garden shots, though I do not have a garden. I think the theme leaves a lot more room for creativity!

    ReplyDelete