Monday, January 25, 2010

25/365

Not feeling super creative today - tired, tired, tired from a rare night out - but here is what I see from the recliner in my living room...

A peak into my son's very "orange" room!


4 comments:

  1. It looks like a pict from a Interior Decorating catalog. My only suggestion would be to remove the black thing on the right wall, it seams distract my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! However, it's a dirt bike tire that we made into shelving. It is super heavy and had to be screwed in so it will not be removed unless it is for something major...No, I don't think one pic for 365 is major. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really wanted, there's this really nice tool for that in Photoshop that will accomplish that without the hernia effect lol. Very nice :) I like the mood in this photo!

    ReplyDelete