Thursday, January 14, 2010

14/365

Sun #5

Still trying to get a person in my pic...he's there, and there's a slight flare, but that's about all I can say. I surrender!


1/250, f4.5, ISO 100

7 comments:

  1. Good job on getting a person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the flare! It's there! Plus you know, It's a *sun*set, and this week's there just happens to be sun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnanks! I'm giving up on that for now...someday, the moment will be right, not forced, and I will get a BEAUTIFUL, portrait quality shot with flare :)These crappy snapshots are killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I have yet to get a decent portrait, so don't feel bad! The flare is the easy part :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Chris! But, i love doing it now that i know how ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny, right? Once it 'clicks', you get those flares all the time!

    ReplyDelete