Catchlights #1
Here is a snap of my neice. I know the catchlights are in an odd spot, but I thought they complimented her fish-face pose perfectly!
She looks a bit yellow to me, now that I've posted it - ugh.

1/60, f4, ISO 400, flash bounced off ceiling
.jpg)
Keri: Very cute. I love the pose you got, very natural for a kid. I actually like the position of the catchlights. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteVery nice catchlights! A very familiar pose lol. I think this week is going to be fun :)
ReplyDeleteAdd: Do you shoot Raw? If so, when you (re)open the photo in ACR, just go to the colors tab and in there in the "saturation" tab, just pull back on the "oranges" a little. That, or set your white balance to the 5300 - 5400K range, that's your flash' white point. Or next time, just set a custom white balance in your camera for "sunny" or if you can manually set a temperature, try "5300K" to start with :) Did I confuse you yet?
ReplyDeleteI followed you, Chris...accept I'm a bit afraid of Raw...don't I need all new software to edit with? I want to make the change, but I'm on a budget.
ReplyDelete