The eyes really pop. Good work!
Good job on the focus here!
New lens...first time trying it! So much better than the kit lenses I have :) YAY!
Great picture! I love the contrast of colors and the detail. What lens did you get?
I decided to forego the 50mm 1.4 that I was saving for, and got both the 50mm 1.8 and the 85mm 1.8. This was the 50mm...
Very nice :) Have you tried the 85mm yet?
Not yet, Chris, ut it is coming on vacation with me...I have been so busy getting ready for vacation that I haven't had time to play.
The eyes really pop. Good work!
ReplyDeleteGood job on the focus here!
ReplyDeleteNew lens...first time trying it! So much better than the kit lenses I have :) YAY!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! I love the contrast of colors and the detail. What lens did you get?
ReplyDeleteI decided to forego the 50mm 1.4 that I was saving for, and got both the 50mm 1.8 and the 85mm 1.8. This was the 50mm...
ReplyDeleteVery nice :) Have you tried the 85mm yet?
ReplyDeleteNot yet, Chris, ut it is coming on vacation with me...I have been so busy getting ready for vacation that I haven't had time to play.
ReplyDelete