Saturday, February 6, 2010

37/365

Self Portrait #7

FINALLY was able to get a picture in focus today (almost)...now if only I had time to photoshop out the wrinkles ;)


1/125, f5.6, ISO 200

2 comments:

  1. Your eyes are incredibly dark, so I think you may need a lot of available light to have the camera focus correctly (because when you're not looking through the viewfinder, you can't use a trick like focus on the inside of your eye, you can't see that :P). It's not far off though! I like the close-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having brown eyes just sucks! hehe...I suppose standing in the rain was not the best way to find lots of natural light, huh? Let's just say, I'm glad to be done with self-portraits!

    Now - on to "shooting from the hip" which in my mind equates to another week of not using my viewfinder...at least I don't have to shoot me!!!!

    ReplyDelete