Saturday, February 13, 2010

44/365

From the Hip #7

After running up the escalator at the mall several times, this is what I got...I'm not thrilled about the tilt, but alas that is what I have time for today.

Tomorrow we leave for vacation, so I'm excited to have a new place to look for unique pictures that follow next weeks theme, "Words"...should be fun!


1/250, f9, ISO 200

3 comments:

  1. I did the same thing with my low-to-the-ground photo from yesterday, and I tossed those. I think a less extreme angle would probably work :) Like I said on ILP though, the exposure of this photo is pretty much perfect! Nice and bright, the way I like a photo :)

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - my exposure has come a long way recently...let's hope it's all up from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always is! And photography seems to improve with confidence too :D

    ReplyDelete