Monday, February 8, 2010

39/365

From the Hip #2

Here's my candid from today - I'm actually liking this "no view-finder, no control" theme...keeps me guessing!

This is my baby doing his part to help the environment, and he didn't even know I took it! How's that for candid?


1/60, f8, ISO 100

2 comments:

  1. Call me crazy, but I think the motion blur actually goes really well with this shot! Good job!

    You know, I still try to impose control over my framing and exposure with these. Am I losing it? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's possible - hehe! Though I used my exposure lesson on this one ;) Well, if checking it, then moving the camera where I wanted it counts. It should be somewhat correct even if shot form the hip, right??? As for copmosition - the mess that happens is what makes them "shot from the hip" in my opinion...so GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete