Wednesday, March 10, 2010

69/365

Something Old #4

This is the side of an old truck that is parked at a church near my son's school...I have no idea if it still runs or how old it actually is, but it has been parked in the same spot for the past five years...in my book, that qualifies as old.


1/100, f8, ISO 100

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In light of actual ConstructiveC, is this photo a nudge underexposed? Other than that, I love the angle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sir...looks a little blue too doesn't it? That's what happens when you cheat and shoot in Tv mode - lesson learned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't taken my camera(s) out of manual since I learned how to properly use it :-) I would put it in shutter priority if I was shooting sports though :-P

    ReplyDelete