Friday, March 5, 2010

64/365

Accent Color #6

Yes, I spend most of my time here - I need to get a life!

I had trouble with the lighting conditions today...the gym has very little natural light in this area, high ceilings, and large flourescent, factory-type lighting. Anyway - I struggled to get it properly exposed, and it has a lot of clipped areas from PP, but I'm running out of ideas so voila!


1/15, f5.6, ISO 800

2 comments:

  1. What do you PP with? There's ways to completely (or at least mostly) avoid clipping in PP :-) And black works well as an accent, although I think the red tried to grab for attention too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Photoshop CS3...and the red was the intended accent (including the writing on the bags), but once I got a good look at it, I was confused myself ;)

    ReplyDelete